Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm back

Wow! Hard to believe it's been almost a year since I last updated my blog. But, I've got a good excuse! Had a baby! I guess getting ready to celebrate his 1st birthday reminded me how quickly time flies.

Of course, I haven't had much time to do any scrapbooking, or should I say, as much scrapbooking as I used to, but I manage to steal a little bit of time hear and there.

Here are some of my latest creations. I switched to making 6"x6" cards instead of 5.5"x8". Less left over scraps that were starting to pile up. And I've just started making envelobox for those, which is awesome because now I don't have to worry about the cards being crunched in a regular envelop (and it is nicer).
So here is a little scrapbooking immersion I managed to steal away. Until the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment