Thursday, July 9, 2009

Asian Sunset

Every now and then the Asian side in me will come out. And today, it came out on this card.

I don't know if I was thinking "relaxing" and worked the card around that thought, or I just went with the flow and it turned out to have a relaxing touch to it. But either way, the combination of burgundy, green and gold works quite nicely.

The stamp used for this card is called "bamboo reflection" and I heat embossed it in gold. Heat embossing is one of my favorite things to do. The powder can get a little messy but it so much fun to watch it melt. Ask my sister, I couldn't get the heat gun out of her hands when I first got it.
She even went as far as heat embossing each powder I had onto a cardboard to make me a color palette. And it has been quite helpful since, I must say!

So thanks to my little sister, I easily found my gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment