Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Blast

Today, I am posting some Summer themed Tear Bears. The warm weather inspired those.

First, we'll start with picking cherries. I love cherries and could eat them all day long. "Could"? let me rephrase that, "I eat them all day long".

This little Tear Bear is so pretty with her cute little dress and basket full of cherries. And yes, each cherry and leaf is place by hand in the basket. Add a little white dot on them and they look as yummy as the real thing.

It reminds me of fun summer days as a kid, when I couldn't wait to go to our neighbors, climb up their huge cherry tree and bring back big baskets full so Mom could make yummy cherry jam (With whatever was left over).

Next, we have our Summer chef. This one is for Papa, Mr. Barbecue! Apparently, barbecuing is an art and requires a knowledgeable touch.

And since it was so hot while I was making those Summer themed Tear Bears, I thought it was appropriate to finish the day with a little mermaid. All I could think of then was "cool water! cool water!"

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the little cherries.

    Thank you so much for the beautiful card for Iris. Everyone who has seen it has ooohed and ahhhed over it. Please tell everyone in Pasadena thank you too!

    ReplyDelete