Monday, July 6, 2009

Clowning around

I love having long weekends. Ok! who doesn't? But it was great to be able to do so many things including a couple extra scrapbook items without interfering with other everyday activities.

So there they are.

I love the colors and papers on this card. And with pink & green, you can't go wrong. Actually, the overall inspiration for this card came from the 2 little crystal flowers embellishing the sentiment.

I also used my sewing machine to make the paper look like fabric. Did it work?
Yes! I do have a sewing machine but don't ask me to sew clothes. It is strictly for scrapbooking! My husband found out the hard way it seems. I wanted one and he got it for me a few birthdays ago. And the 1st thing he brought me was a pair of jeans to fix. I think I fixed the jeans but for some reason he hasn't brought me anything else since.


As for the Tear Bear I have been thinking about making a clown Tear Bear for a while and finally got around to it. I thought this weekend was appropriate to do it. I know several people who had their birthdays this 4th of July weekend and although they are not children anymore, they definitely are clowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment