Thursday, June 18, 2009

1st handmade card on my blog

Here is the latest handmade card I made this weekend. I'll be posting it on eBay in the next few days, which is a lot of fun, I must say. There are no better feedback than letting people decide how much my cards are worth. Of course, I do need to put a basic rate just to make up for the supplies bought. But beyond that, it's up to them to decide.

My cards are usually 8.5"x5.5", so pretty big. And just to go the extra mile, inside is as pretty as the outside (well almost).

Lately, I've been adding a pocket on the inside, big enough to fit a picture or gift card. Who hasn't received or sent a greeting card with either a gift card or money bills floating in the card?

So, several layers of colorful papers, cardstock, embellishments, brads and ribbons and, voila!

For this one, the papers I used where my initial inspiration. I call it my "Doodle card". I hope it makes someone happy. It made my happy doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment