Thursday, June 18, 2009

1st Tear Bears on my blog

My 1st Tear Bear posted on my blog. Now! If anyone tells me those are not cute, I don't know what is.
Those are so much fun to do. Granted, they use a lot of my imaginative juices, because I don't use any templates. Like a painter, I guess. You look at your blank canvas and think "ok! where do I go from here?".

I kind of like the results. Alright, I'm lying, I really like the results. But there is always room for improvement - you should see the very 1st Tear Bears I've ever made. I wouldn't even dare show them.
Those 3 are the latest of their kind that I made.

I can't resist the puppies. They are so adorable. My husband must think I am crazy every time I hold one up and say "Oh! you are so cute!!". Either that or he thinks I'm talking to him and then realizes I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment