Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunny Yummy!

When I sat at my desk this weekend, I really didn't know what direction to take. It was a beautiful day. Warm, birds singing, squirrels chasing each other from one tree to another. I though, hmmm, what a great day to find inspiration.

But after breaking my brain for a while, I thought... maybe not!

So I left it for a minute and started reading my friend's blog and saw the cutest picture of her new week old baby girl that she had named "Delicious" (the picture, not the baby).
Then, I heard the recognizable music of an ice cream truck in the park across the street.

Don't ask me how those different elements started blending into my mind, but this little Tear Bear below is what came out of it.

And since I was on a roll, I thought I might as well make the boy version and... why not, the puppy version too.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I showed these to Fiona and she said the girl bear looks like a princess - a very big compliment from a 2 year old!

    ReplyDelete